19 April 2014

Caen, Friday the 18th of April.

This was hubby and my second visit to Caen, but when you have kids, you get to do other things...like hang out at the playgrounds, find toilets, watch workmen clean monuments and run after your kids...
The Castle on top of the hill, inside there is a few things to see, (like a couple of museums and art gallery) but this time I got to hang out at the playground, find food and toilets.
St Peters cathedral.
Heading towards the entrance gate.
View outside the walls.
Boys...
The walls.
Here is the playground, both boys played here for hours.
Rocks pretending to be a crepe.
Jumping...
Landing...
Rocks on a Fox!
Herbal medicine garden.
They are still restoring this church.
No chins please!
Still playing with my camera.
A cheeky sausage, I like to run from my mum, watch street sweepers and workmen cleaning monuments.

No comments: