14 August 2017

National Portrait Gallery, 8th of August...

I quickly popped into the National Portrait Gallery for an hour, thinking I could just zoom past the portraits... but I was really interested in reading about all of the characters and to brush up on my Australian history...and so I'll have to go back for a long visit.
The building is modern and sleek...
James Angus "Geo Face Distributor".

Howard Arkley, "Nick Cave".

Evert Ploeg "Derek Denton"

It was good to revisit some Australian friends...Grace Cossington-Smith's, "Self Portrait".

 John Brack, "Tam Purves".

Charles Blackman, "Lure of the Sun".

Jenny Sages, "Emily Kame Kngwarreye with Lily".

 Kerrie Lester, "Cathy Freeman".
I was just at the right time for a great sun photo. Click HERE to find out more about the gallery.

No comments: