28 February 2013

Paris, Montmartre 17th of Febuary.

Here we are at the top of the stairs at Montmarte. Someone ran up them, while I walked like a nanna.
My favorite part of Paris... Sacre Cœur. See, it was sunny, the sunglasses came out.
In the gardens of the 'Museum of Montmartre'... there was a good exhibition on," Le Chat Noir" (the black cat, a bar/theatre, think "Moulin Rouge"), but no photos were allowed inside. I was tempted, but with big signs and cameras everywhere... I decided not to.
Behind in the gardens.
I love this photo.
 This is the swing from a Renoir painting.
Sculpture in the gardens.
MMMM a yummy crêpe.
On the way down the stairs, there was some cool graffitti, some collage ones too.
The carousel at the bottom of the stairs at Montmatre. Just like the one in the film "Amelié".
After we went to a book fair in the Hôtel de Ville (town hall), Oops, I was more interested in the decorations than the books.

No comments: